Re: Next Board Meeting

  • From: Brenda Cook <bjcook@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "rpboard@xxxxxxxxxxxxx" <rpboard@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sun, 2 Aug 2015 20:04:40 -0700

Do we have a set board meeting date? Either late Sept date works for me.

Sent from my iPhone

On Jul 24, 2015, at 10:59 AM, Brenda Cook <bjcook@xxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:

I think i can do the sept date, i will check for sure when i get home tonight.

Sent from my iPhone

On Jul 24, 2015, at 10:24 AM, Gary Major <garymajor@xxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:

Board,

Here’s who I’ve heard back from so far:

Angela – any weekend in September
Brittany – prefers later in September
Mark – any weekend in September
Tara – prefers August, but later in September if we have to
Jan – September 18

I have not heard yet from Brenda or Sarah yet… but at this point, I have to
schedule something!

I have narrowed it down to either 9/18-9/19 (which is the latter half of
September) or 9/26. At this point, I am going to pick 9/18-9/19 as long as
I can get confirmation from John or Marta that it works for John and the
camp and as long as it will work for Brenda or Sarah (at least one needs to
confirm for it to work as a quorum).

Thanks,
--Gary