RE: Next Board Meeting

  • From: Gary Major <garymajor@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <rpboard@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>, "'Marta Walker'" <service@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 4 Aug 2015 20:32:54 -0700

Sorry for the delayed time getting back to you all. It looks like we should
have enough people to do the meeting on September 18/19th. So we will plan
for that date at this point. If that changes, we will have to figure out
another option.

Please note that there may not be a lot of space for us to stay at the camp
- so we may need to share rooms (I can also stay at home at night and drive
back/forth).