Re: Next Board Meeting

  • From: Jan Rudd <jbjerudd1@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "rpboard@xxxxxxxxxxxxx" <rpboard@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 3 Aug 2015 12:53:09 -0700

Hey wanted to give everyone a heads up Tara Downie & her family were in a car
accident this morning. Rolled their pickup & trailer. Tara & kids are okay Ryan
is in the hospital in Tri-Cities. Bad laceration to his ear & they are watching
his neck. Please keep them all in your prayers.

Sent from my iPhone

On Aug 3, 2015, at 12:44 PM, "Brittany Sawyer" <brittanyesawyer@xxxxxxxxx>
wrote:

Hey board! Just wanted to let you know that Tara and her hubby Ryan and kids
were headed to Oregon this mornings with their truck and camper and they
somehow rolled. Kim says that Tara and kids seem to be okay but Ryan was
flown by medstar. I have not heard any more details but will let you know if
I hear anything. Tara we are praying for you guys!!!

On Sunday, August 2, 2015, Brenda Cook <bjcook@xxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
Do we have a set board meeting date? Either late Sept date works for me.

Sent from my iPhone

On Jul 24, 2015, at 10:59 AM, Brenda Cook <bjcook@xxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:

I think i can do the sept date, i will check for sure when i get home
tonight.

Sent from my iPhone

On Jul 24, 2015, at 10:24 AM, Gary Major <garymajor@xxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:

Board,

Here’s who I’ve heard back from so far:

Angela – any weekend in September

Brittany – prefers later in September

Mark – any weekend in September

Tara – prefers August, but later in September if we have to

Jan – September 18

I have not heard yet from Brenda or Sarah yet… but at this point, I have
to schedule something!

I have narrowed it down to either 9/18-9/19 (which is the latter half of
September) or 9/26. At this point, I am going to pick 9/18-9/19 as long
as I can get confirmation from John or Marta that it works for John and
the camp and as long as it will work for Brenda or Sarah (at least one
needs to confirm for it to work as a quorum).

Thanks,

--Gary