[romefloydhumanesocietychairs] Re: RFHS Board of Directors

  • From: Dick Landry <fivestar1@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "romefloydhumanesocietychairs@xxxxxxxxxxxxx" <romefloydhumanesocietychairs@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 17 Mar 2014 16:07:49 -0400

When committee accounts balances are enforced we have  a "fail safe" auto
budget because spending will not exceed income.

Dick Landry

On Mar 17, 2014, at 3:56 PM, Jeanie Waddell <jeanie@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
wrote:

I don't ever remember preparing a budget?

Jeanie Waddell
Rome Floyd Humane Society
Rescue and Adoption Chairman
770-842-5306