[romefloydhumanesocietychairs] Re: RFHS Board of Directors

  • From: Richard Landry <fivestar1@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "romefloydhumanesocietychairs@xxxxxxxxxxxxx" <romefloydhumanesocietychairs@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 17 Mar 2014 14:41:34 -0400

yes, but don't forget, a member-at-large or chair or elected officer must
be present at a meeting to vote on issues so moved.

Email messages authored and distributed by the sender are intended as
private communications.

Do not Forward or CC or Bcc without the writers consent.

Lonestar Coastal 727-804-4235   Pilgrim Self Storage 770-749-1104   Living
and Giving  706-235-5530   Rome/Floyd Humane Society

*Of this there can be no doubt: when you save a single animal, or do
something to improve the conditions in which it lives, you have changed the
world.*