[rollei_list] Re: time for show and......

  • From: Don Williams <dwilli10@xxxxxxx>
  • To: rollei_list@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Fri, 26 Aug 2016 19:10:17 -0500

At 03:41 PM 8/26/2016, you wrote:

I am not sure if I have a Flickr or Picassa account but it makes sense to have a site like that for photos and attachments like instruction books. That way there is some sort of archive and one can download what one wants.

Microsoft Onedrive is still free but now for a smaller amount. For a small fee you can get a terabyte and free Office 365. I think I once posted a link to a restore sample, I'll post again.

https://1drv.ms/f/s!Atj81GfX9W0H42ygKWp9tWW8r0p0

This is a 2 1/4 slide from 1963.  A snowy road in The Netherlands.

DAW