[rollei_list] Re: [rollei_list] Re: [rollei_list] Re: [rollei_list] Voigtländer/Rollei VSL3-E

  • From: Chris Burck <chris.burck@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: rollei_list@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Fri, 20 Apr 2012 23:11:31 -0400

i have wondered about the rolleinars for some time, as to whether they were
just
a rebadge of the lenses mamiya marketed with their own cameras.  the lens
pictured in the link you provided is identical in appearance to the auto
mamiya-
sekor sx 135/2.8.  the only difference being, as far as i can tell, that
the m42 auto
mamiya-sekor sx line was not multi-coated (at least, the ones i own do not
look like they are).