[rollei_list] Re: meter calibration and focusing screen

  • From: Carlos Manuel Freaza <cmfreaza@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: rollei_list@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Thu, 4 May 2006 18:47:16 +0000 (GMT)

Hello Nelson:
              The little wheel that you mention with
the words col. light bulb  etc. has nothing to do with
the light measurement, it's only a reminder about the
type of film you are using.
At the beginning of the red zone there is a little red
mark, that is the zero point, the lightmeter needle
must rest coinciding with this mark if it does not
receive light.
At the ending of last year I sent my 3.5F to Harry
Fleenor in Manhattan Beach, Los Angeles, California,
for a good and deep CLA, my camera traveled almost
15,000 km but I received it again almost like new, a
different camera completely, Harry did a great job:

Oceanside Camera Repair
909 Aviation Blvd. Ste. 4
Manhattan Beach, Ca 90266
310 374 6506 -