[rollei_list] Re: little rollei flash

  • From: ERoustom <eroustom@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: rollei_list@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Wed, 14 Feb 2007 20:45:17 -0500

Thanks Carlos, I will post a pic next week when I'm back from Denver.

Thank you too Jerry. But what are batteries?

I can fire the thing, it does fire when connected to my Rollei 35 and tripped. What I can't get it to do is to seem like it's giving different bursts based on the lighting conditions. Maybe that's not detectable to the eye.

Elias

On Feb 14, 2007, at 8:33 PM, Jerry Lehrer wrote:

Elias,

It's probably a 100XLC, but I cannot be certain till you send a picture of it.

Did you ever consider that you had to put batteries in it?

Jerry

ERoustom wrote:
Hi all,

I've got a little Rollei flash (to go with my upside down 35), but no manual. It's not the Rollei E 15 B, from what I can find online, becaus it has an "Auto" sensor that is turned on by opening a little window (allowing light in to the sensor) on the front of the lens. Could anyone tell me what model flash that is? And how can I test it - is there a way to test a flash - do they even go bad, or weak?

Thanks,

Elias