[rollei_list] Re: little rollei flash

  • From: ERoustom <eroustom@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: rollei_list@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Wed, 14 Feb 2007 19:27:55 -0500

Thanks Bob. I got that far, it does fire in sync with the camera too - just not sure if it's firing enough light, or holding back as part of the auto feature. My more current flash guns' auto mode seem very sensitive to existing light, and fire accordingly. I'm not sure how sophisticated this little Rollei is or is supposed to be, and what to expect.

Elias

On Feb 14, 2007, at 10:01 AM, ralaubach@xxxxxxx wrote:

you can test the rollei flash by sliding the clear plastic panel covering
the bulb that lights up when the flash is charged and ready.  as i
remember, sliding that to the side tests the flash, and also allows you to place a rollei locking tip flash cord on the pc socket of the flash (the other end of the clear plastic sliding thingy is semicircular and holds the
ridged edge of the rollei locking tip.

Bob Laubach
Manassas, VA