[rollei_list] Re: Zeiss Ikoflex Lens Issue

  • From: Mike Kovacs <mskovacs@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: rollei_list@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Fri, 29 Dec 2006 06:49:43 -0500

Mark,

Try contacting Dean Williams:  http://www.deansofidaho.com/.

Or Mike Elek: http://elekm.net. I know for a fact he restored a Coffee can Ikoflex to shooting condition.

Cheers

Mike

Mark Delman wrote:
Jerry:

The reason I'm doing the repair myself is that a
"qualified" repairman would charge me more to do the
servicing than a fully functioning camera can be
purchased for on e-bay.  If I'm unable to do the
repair, I still have the option to purchase another
camera on the internet and I'll be ahead of the game
finanacially versus sending out the camera to a
repairman. That's why reasonable people, not "idiots,"
might choose to do their own repairs.

-Mark