[rollei_list] Re: WTB -P11 reflector

  • From: "Richard Knoppow" <dickburk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <rollei_list@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 12 Dec 2008 02:07:03 -0800

----- Original Message ----- From: "John Wild" <jwild@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
To: <rollei_list@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Sent: Friday, December 12, 2008 1:32 AM
Subject: [rollei_list] WTB -P11 reflector

I am looking for a lamp reflector/mirror for my Rollei P11 projector. It has
cracked in two.

Alternatively any ideas as to how to 'glue' the two halves together and still be able to withstand the, presumably, eventual high temperatures?

Thanks

John

Check out the Summers Optical site to see if they make any high temperature optical cements. I am not sure what alternatives there are but if you can find a cement the crack probably won't have much effect on the mirror. As unlikely as it seems cracked lenses are not much affected.

--
Richard Knoppow
Los Angeles, CA, USA