[rollei_list] Re: Upcoming visit to Braunschweig - wishlist for F&H

  • From: Jan Decher <Jan.Decher@xxxxxxx>
  • To: rollei_list@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Tue, 3 Jun 2008 09:49:31 -0400

Hi John,

While you are there can you suggest to them to consider producing an
"economy model" (Rolleicord or Rolleiflex T) again and bring back the self timer and 220 Film capability.

Just kidding,
Jan

On Jun 3, 2008, at 2:24 AM, FreeLists Mailing List Manager wrote:
John Lehman a écrit :
My wife announced at dinner the other night that given my 40-year- long
devotion to Rollei cameras, we should make a pilgrimage to
Braunschweig during our month as tourists in Germany this June. This
is probably mostly a question for Ferdi, but I thought I'd send it out to the list in general: what is the current status of the factory, and
are tours available (German language ones would be fine)?  Also, does
anyone know off hand which streetcar to take from the Hauptbahnhof and
which stop? (I am assuming that the tourist information folks may be
clueless - the English guidebooks certainly are -- we'll buy German
ones as soon as we get to Cologne). Any other suggestions?