[rollei_list] Re: From emulsion to bits.

  • From: Don Williams <dwilli10@xxxxxxx>
  • To: rollei_list@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Mon, 02 Jun 2008 21:19:43 -0500

At 05:59 PM 6/2/2008 -0700, you wrote:
Hello Don:
We had some months to transfer our images from the old Rollei Gallery to our computers via FTP when the owner decided to shut the site about 2006, if you did not transfer your files from the old Rollei Gallery by that time, you lost those files; BTW I guess you still have the originals because I recall most of them were scanned Rollei shots, several taken with the 3.5F and the Rolleimarin.

After the old Rollei Gallery shutdown, Eric started a new Rollei Gallery at Flickr, this new Rollei Gallery has nothing to do with the old Rollei Gallery, you need to upload your images again if you wish to have them at the new Rollei Gallery.-

Carlos

Thanks to you and Eric.

I must have been really sleeping at the switch or something. I'll try to tend to it now.

I found some of the pictures, and may well have downloaded the whole set to this machine, but there was a period of time when this system was not behaving well, so it will take a search over 6 large hard drives. Time will tell.

Regards,

DAW