[rollei_list] Re: Upcoming visit to Braunschweig - wishlist for F&H

  • From: John Lehman <al7jj@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: rollei_list@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Wed, 04 Jun 2008 06:17:05 -0800

Jan Decher <Jan.Decher@xxxxxxx> wrote in part:

While you are there can you suggest to them to consider producing an
"economy model" (Rolleicord or Rolleiflex T) again and bring back the self timer and 220 Film capability.

Just kidding,
Jan

I was going to suggest the F ut with a modern meter :-) But since My F still works fine, (one of the reasons for Rollei's lack of market success -- their products last too long) maybe just the meter :-)

--
John Lehman, College Alaska