[rollei_list] Re: Selenium Light Meters

  • From: Eric Goldstein <egoldste@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <rollei_list@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 29 Apr 2005 20:20:03 -0400

Marc James Small:

> Richard
>
> You are apparently too young to have been properly trained on selenium
> meters <he grins> , but the proper method is to wave them around a bit to
> obtain an average. (snipped)

Adams supposedly witnessed Weston operating a meter in this manner...
pointing it up, pointing it down, pointing it in, then pointing it out...
after several minutes of observing this hokey-pokey, AA finally asked what
the hell he was doing, and Weston alleged said "damned if I know" and put
the meter down for about twenty years...

Eric Goldstein
--
"Anything that isn't nailed down belongs to me and anything
I can pry up isn't nailed down."