[rollei_list] Re: Rolleiflex clones Koni Omega lenses

  • From: "Peter K." <peterk727@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: rollei_list@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Mon, 5 Oct 2009 17:39:42 -0700

They are actually the same lens. The 60 was originally made by Konica, the
58mm same factory but they changed ownership from Konica to Mamiya and
Mamiya also opted to change the name from Hexanon to Omegon and 60mm to
58mm. It is a Schneider Super-Angulon clone. An excellent WA that is on par
with many modern optics. As good as the new Schneider on the Rolleiwide and
better than the DIstagon on the old Rolleiwide.

Peter K
Ó¿Õ¬