[rollei_list] Re: Rolleiflex clones

  • From: Laurence Cuffe <cuffe@xxxxxxx>
  • To: rollei_list@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sun, 04 Oct 2009 13:15:45 +0100

I've used the lexaret, it was anice camera but did not compare with a Rollei, One of the oddest TLR's I've "seen" was a foldable TLR from , I think, Welta a "Welta Perfecta". I don't know any one who has shot one, and I've only seen them described on the web. I'd love to hear from any one who has shot with one. Carlos, the Koni Omeg'as are a fun line of cameras and I've got some excelent results with the 58mm lens. Karen Morekuma has a nice review at :http://www.photoethnography.com/ClassicCameras/index-frameset.html? KoniOmegaRapidM.html~mainFrame

All the best
Larry Cuffe