[rollei_list] Re: Rolleiflex clones

  • From: CarlosMFreaza <cmfreaza@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: rollei_list@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sun, 4 Oct 2009 10:00:00 -0300

2009/10/4 Laurence Cuffe <cuffe@xxxxxxx>:
...> Carlos, the Koni Omeg'as are a fun line of cameras and I've got some
> excelent results with the 58mm lens. Karen Morekuma has a nice review at
> :http://www.photoethnography.com/ClassicCameras/index-frameset.html?KoniOmegaRapidM.html~mainFrame
> All the best
> Larry Cuffe

Thank you very much Larry, interesting review, she liked the camera
but sold it finally.
My interest is about a MF camera provided with a powerful, well
corrected, wide angle lens for architectural shots, I don't want a MF
camera with normal lens -I already have the Rolleis TLR- and I don't
want to buy a wide angle lens as second lens, I want the combo
body-wide angle lens directly, most cameras are offered with the
normal lens and I don't want to buy the body only if I'm not sure
about to obtain the WA lens afterward, BTW I'm not in a hurry and my
budget is very limited, the Koni Omega RF I'm following looks very
good but it has the normal lens an it still is expensive, I'll see if
the price diminishes...