[rollei_list] Re: Rolleiflex TLR with Polaroid Magazine?

  • From: CarlosMFreaza <cmfreaza@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: rollei_list@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sat, 31 Aug 2013 12:12:26 -0300

Hello Volker and Uwe:
                                  I think Uwe is right for the
following reasons:
1)The SLX Polaroid magazine (it is not compatible with the 6000 system
cameras) does not have the glass and a lens extension is recommended
to compensate for the 0,8mm film plane difference regarding the camera
film plane caused by technical issues.

2) The 6000 system cameras Polaroid magazine does have the glass and
the film plane difference is not mentioned in the description and
there is no recommendation for any compensation ( Prochnow's Rollei
Report V).

Carlos