[rollei_list] Re: Rolleiflex TLR with Polaroid Magazine?

  • From: Jan Decher <jdecher@xxxxxxx>
  • To: rollei_list@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Fri, 30 Aug 2013 22:02:23 +0200

Thanks Carlos,

I guess, my main interest in the Polaroid Magazine I saw in the shop window was
if it could be adapted to my 3.5 E (Xenotar) and if you can still buy Polaroid
film for it.  I assume the answer to both questions is no.

It is also an interesting conversation piece when refecting on the question
wethera digital back could have been built for a TLR...(or the SL66 for that
matter).

Have a nice weekend, folks.
Jan