[rollei_list] Rolleicord IV and TMax100 and Tm RS

  • From: CarlosMFreaza <cmfreaza@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: rollei_list@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Fri, 25 Jan 2013 07:58:32 -0300

I had mixed the Tmax Rs developer big bottle and little bottle last
July and feared some unpleasent surprise when I was going to develop a
TMax 100 roll yesterday, because the developer is some days beyond the
six months warned by Kodak and the storage conditions are not the best
due to the local temperature and humidity, however the developer
worked fine (I  have another exposed Tmax roll I 'll develop
tomorrow). I used the Rolleicord IV Xenar Schneider 3,5/75 this time,
long ago I did not use it:

Horses and trees...
http://www.flickr.com/photos/itarfoto/8412983214/in/photostream

From the bridge:
http://www.flickr.com/photos/itarfoto/8410773145/in/photostream/

The bridge:
http://www.flickr.com/photos/itarfoto/8410833397/in/photostream/

Bamboos ( Spanish "bambú", local name "tacuara")are common  close to creeks:
http://www.flickr.com/photos/itarfoto/8412981788/in/photostream/