[rollei_list] Re: Rolleicord IV and TMax100 and Tm RS

  • From: CarlosMFreaza <cmfreaza@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: rollei_list@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sun, 3 Mar 2013 08:49:37 -0300

A little comment for the second photograph: It was taken at dawn last
January, anyway the darkest area in the foreground had details in the
negative, when I scanned it with the Epson 4490, that area became
black in the positive (it's the image lower part), I did not like the
results. Now I scanned the same neg with the Epson v700 and the
positive shows the details it lost for the previous scan, this is one
of the few times I perceived a visible difference between the 4490 and
v700 results.
Rolleicord IV Xenar Schneider 3.5/75, Kodak TMax 100 developed in Tmax
RS developer:

http://www.flickr.com/photos/itarfoto/8522384232/in/photostream/

http://www.flickr.com/photos/itarfoto/8521272567/in/photostream/

Carlos