[rollei_list] Re: Rollei 6008i problem Thanks: Eureka!!! and one more ?

  • From: daxelb@xxxxxxx
  • To: rollei_list@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sun, 12 Apr 2009 10:25:24 -0400

 To John and all other respondents,
Thank-you so much! I am embarrassed that I missed this after owning the camera
for almost 10 years.
I had completely forgotten about the metering mode dial. With my aging eyesight
it's easy to miss that knob behind the exposure compensation selector and
without the manual I was stumped.
New problem: the locating of the meter mode knob begs the question now (since I
can't find my manual) what do the different exposure mode designations mean?

Once again thanks so much,

David