[rollei_list] Re: Rollei 4560 & 135 film holders

  • From: Carlos Manuel Freaza <cmfreaza@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: rollei_list@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Thu, 3 Apr 2008 12:40:34 -0300 (ART)

--- John Wild <JWild@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx> escribió:
> Hi Carlos,
>
> Thanks; So far I've worked out that:
>
> the 'little red button' on the adapter plate is the
> lock overide ...

Yes John, you can find similar info in the Report V
where CP comments about the 4560 patent,however I was
not sure about the technical translation from German
and preferred to say nothing, anyway it seems he does
not talk about the red button specifically.

> It seems to take 2 off LR44 1.5v alkaline button
> cells to power the LCD memory when the back is off
> the camera, although, when the camera switches
> itself off after 10 seconds the power to the LCD &
> memory cuts off too so the button cells are
> necessary to keep the information.

Yes John, that's right, according some comments these
batteries drain pretty rapid.

> Apparantly the 4560 backs don't have any
> instructions either!

The 4560 backs have an instructions booklet, it is
referred in the 6008 Integral 2 manual and some users
comment about it, it  could be also downloaded from
the old Rollei Fotechnik web site, but it seems it is
not longer available in the web.

All the best
Carlos

      Los referentes más importantes en compra/ venta de autos se juntaron:
Demotores y Yahoo!
Ahora comprar o vender tu auto es más fácil. Vistá ar.autos.yahoo.com/