[rollei_list] Re: Rollei 35mm TLR Prototype

  • From: Jerry Lehrer <glehrer@xxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: rollei_list@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Mon, 26 Jul 2010 15:08:22 -0700

Peter,

The film compartments of the post war Gray Baby 4x4s were too small to accept a 35mm cassette.

Too bad that the oddity camera site did not have a picture of your "Super Zeiss 9x12" with f1.5 Sonnar.

Jerry Lehrer

Peter Mattei wrote:
Actually, I have most/all the bits and pieces for a 4X4 - to 35mm conversion for the Baby Rollei. There most certainly was a Rolleikin for the 4X4, but I don't know if this was a Rollei item or made by a third party. I haven't bothered to get it out and fit it to one of the Babies. P. Mattei

On Sat, Jul 24, 2010 at 11:32 PM, David Sadowski <dsadowski@xxxxxxxxx <mailto:dsadowski@xxxxxxxxx>> wrote:

    http://www.novacon.com.br/odditycameras/rolleiflex.htm