[rollei_list] Re: Rolleinar 3 misfortune..Image

  • From: CarlosMFreaza <cmfreaza@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: rollei_list@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Mon, 26 Jul 2010 20:39:56 -0300

2010/7/24 CarlosMFreaza <cmfreaza@xxxxxxxxx>:
> 2010/7/23 CarlosMFreaza <cmfreaza@xxxxxxxxx>:
>>...this was the problem, I have a true Heidosmat Rolleinar 3 and a
>> taking lens Rolleinar 1 engraved Rolleinar 3!....>

I contacted the seller, I had some doubt about his answer because I
bought the set last March and the transaction was closed at our local
eBay "Mercado Libre" from that date. The seller (100% positive) became
very surprised for the problem, he received the item to sell from
other seller and it was in very good condition looking a complete set,
he understood the direct way to verify the difference was taking
photos with the set and it only could happen when I decided to use it.
To be brief, he is sending me a Rolleinar Heidosmat 1 BIII he had in
stock to complete the set with the false taking lens Rolleinar 3 that
is a Rolleinar 1 glass and two filters, R1 and R5 to "compensate" me
for the fact I did not get a complete Rolleinar 3 set finally. At
least I got an useable R1 set BIII and two filters I did not have for
the 2.8C and still have the true Heidosmat Rolleinar 3.