[rollei_list] Re: Rollei 35mm TLR Prototype

  • From: Peter Mattei <petermattei@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: rollei_list@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Mon, 26 Jul 2010 21:50:52 -0700

Hi, Jerry:  Yep, I'll have to dig-out the bits and pieces and see how they
fit into one of the pre-40 Babies I have.  It's been so long that I don't
remember where I have stored them - or even how many Babies I have
stored-away.  The Z-I camera with the 20cm 1.5 is in a box somewhere and I
have every intention of digging it out, taking it to the guys at Bald
Mountain (to see about that upper return spring on the focal plane shutter)
and loading some of the 9X12 sheet holders that came with it.  That fellow,
Larry Gubas , moved from New Jersey to Las Vegas shortly after I had moved
to Huntsville a few years ago.  Now that I'm back in San Diego, I find
myself going to St George, UT about every quarter to work with a
pharmaceutical partner. I drive right through Las Vegas.  I think he'd like
to see/shoot the camera as-well.  Cheers