[rollei_list] Rollei 35 and Flash

  • From: Dave Wyman <davewyman@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "rollei_list@xxxxxxxxxxxxx" <rollei_list@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 8 Apr 2013 22:45:47 -0700

I loved using my Rollei with a variety of flashes, and I had at least a few
brackets to attach whatever I wanted, including a 283.

I still have three Rollei 35s, and I still like taking them when I travel
in the mountains. Otherwise I rarely use them. Now I prefer a Panasonic
Lumix 5, and I'm considering the newer version. It looks a little bit like
the Rollei, but it does a lot more (except fire the shutter as fast as I'd
sometimes like). The Lumix even accepts flashes, and on top of the camera,
too.

--
http://www.davewyman.com
http://www.icyclist.blogspot.com (cycling through the meaning of life with

This mail is a natural product. The slight variations in spelling and
grammar enhance its individual character and beauty and in no way are to be
considered flaws or defects.