[rollei_list] Re: Using the Rollei 35 with Vivitar 283 flash

  • From: CarlosMFreaza <cmfreaza@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: rollei_list@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Mon, 8 Apr 2013 20:17:32 -0300

Jerry:
          I agree if you need to do a pro work for formal social
events including special images about the new husband and new wife and
the like,  you have 12 or 24 frames before to change the roll again:
The Rollei 35 can be used (among other situations) for  informal
social events like a former high school classmates meeting, it is a
nostalgic camera for the seventies' generation and you have 36 frames.

Carlos