[rollei_list] Re: Anyone try Ryther Camera?

  • From: Javier Perez <summarex@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: Rollei List <rollei_list@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 9 Apr 2013 01:55:53 -0400

ThanksYeah B&H is hard to beat for reoutation. But I'd desperately trying to
avoid that 8.25% gouge tax.I have to buy from outside nys.Javier
 Date: Sun, 7 Apr 2013 10:54:53 -0700
From: glehrer@xxxxxxxxxx
To: rollei_list@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: [rollei_list] Re: Anyone try Ryther Camera?

    Javier,

      Ryther Camera has some pretty BAD reviews from BBB of New Jersey
      and from lots of customers on "YELP".

      I would deal with B&H if I were looking to buy a high quality
      DSLR.

      Jerry

      On 4/6/2013 8:15 PM, Javier Perez wrote:

      Hi Everyone

        Was wondering if anyone had tried Ryther Camera. I'm thinking of
        buying a 6D from them since the price seems to be great. But was
        hoping to get opinions about the store first.

        http://www.rythercamera.com/catalog/

        Thanks

        Javier