[rollei_list] Re: Rodinal

  • From: "Daniel Ridings" <dlridings@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: rollei_list@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Thu, 23 Oct 2008 07:43:27 +0200

On Thu, Oct 23, 2008 at 12:56 AM, Marc James Small
<marcsmall@xxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:

> I have also held to D-76 as my standard developer but like that Citric-Acid
> based developer Kodak introduced in the later 1990's.  THAT is grea stuff.
>  Somewhere, I have a DIY formula for it.

Are you thinking of Xtol Marc? I've never mixed it myself. I know
there are formulas out there, but the stuff is so cheap and lasts so
long (yeah, yeah, someone will say it dies, I say they made a
mistake), that I've never been tempted to try and surpass Kodak's
quality controls. :-)

Daniel