[rollei_list] Re: Ritz Camera in Chapter 11

  • From: "Austin Franklin" <austin.franklin@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <rollei_list@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 24 Feb 2009 12:25:20 -0500

Hi Frank,

That's got nothing to do with PC vs Mac...the key to organization is to be
organized.  Well, duh.  Renaming thousands of files is of course
silly...putting them in a directory that makes sense to you is probably good
enough for most people.  But, most people don't do that...most people don't
continuously back them up...

Let's say you're out with another couple...and you want to share some
pictures of your vacation to Wally World with them, in a restaurant...  You
could bring your notebook and pass that around the table...or one of those
little picture viewers...which you had to have previously loaded all the
pictures you wanted to bring with you to show...  Or, you could bring the
four envelopes of pictures from your wonderful Wally World vacation with
you, and pass them around the table.

Computerized checkout in grocery stores was supposed to make everyone's
lives easier...but for some reason, it almost never seems to.

Best Regards,

Austin