[rollei_list] Re: Ritz Camera in Chapter 11

  • From: Eric Goldstein <egoldste@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: rollei_list@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Tue, 24 Feb 2009 09:18:12 -0500

Elias -

Photo finishing did not bring them down... it was a huge revenue
stream for them, and they never successfully transitioned to another
in the digital domain. Where they really got into trouble is with
another business of theirs, Boater's World; press accounts maintain
that it is the downturn in this business which prompted them to file
for Ch. 11

http://boston.bizjournals.com/boston/othercities/columbus/stories/2009/02/23/daily9.html

Eric Goldstein