[rollei_list] Re: Pronunciation

  • From: Michael Eric Berube <pj@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: rollei_list@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Thu, 29 May 2008 15:54:10 -0400

Ed Meyers asked:

are you related to the Berube of polaroid?
I don't know him any more than I know the 'other' (liberal college professor)
Michael Berube or the 'other other' (NHL Pro) Michael Berube.
There is also another photojournalist Mike Berube (from Canada) on Lightstalkers.org. We've not been confused yet.
Basically, if someone's last name is Berube, Berrubé, Berubé, Berrubé, Bérubet, Berrubey,
Beruby, Burbe, Derubé, Dérubé in North America or France, we are likely related...
http://www.genealogie.org/famille/berube/origins.htm

Be well,
Michael Eric Berube
GoodPhotos.com