[rollei_list] Re: Peter K. and The Survivability of Film

  • From: Thor Legvold <tlegvold@xxxxxxx>
  • To: rollei_list@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Wed, 4 Mar 2009 09:27:23 +0100

I've shot 120 for over 15 years, and have never had problems finding it, even while traveling. Pretty much every reasonably sized city has a pro photo store that has a refridgerator that has a stock ready to go.

Although I have to admit I've never seen a 220 roll either. Do they really exist? :-)

Thor

On 4. mars. 2009, at 08.35, FRANK DERNIE wrote:

Maybe there is less call for it in the UK but I have never seen any. It is listed in the mail order supplier I use, but I stick to 120, 12 shots is a lot for me, and I always wanted to look at the pictures ASAP, even before digital...
Frank