[rollei_list] Re: PMK Pyro

  • From: Jeffery Smith <jls@xxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: rollei_list@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Wed, 12 Jul 2006 10:05:01 -0500

Your images have the "retro" look that I like with Pyro. I'm hoping that the Neopan 400 is an improvement over the HP5+ (which I never had much luck with).

At 05:52 AM 7/12/2006, you wrote:

Hi Jeffery,

I used to use Ilford but found that the Fuji has less noticable grain. Still, Ilford's film have a certian something to them nonetheless. Come to think of it, if any pics on my blog aren't Fuji, they are FP4+ of HP5+, but I don't think there are many.

www.sacredbluephoto.blogspot.com

I saw your website and blog last night - very cool! I loved the New Orleans pics. I just got a 1949 Leica IIIc and have been playing with it. I developed some images I made with my Summitar 5cm yesterday and I have to say that it is an extrodinary lens. I also agitated with twice the frequency (once every 7 or 8 seconds) with good results. Just a test roll so I'd figure I would experiment = :-)

Yours,

Paul

--- Rollei List