[rollei_list] Re: PMK Pyro

  • From: "Jeffery Smith" <jls@xxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <rollei_list@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 11 Jul 2006 21:29:47 -0500

I have come to grips with the agitation by being extremely careful in doing
one inversion every 15 seconds with a 90-degree turn before the next
agitation. As much of a hassle as it sounds, it does give very repeatable
results.

You might want to also try Ilford FP4+. It seems to do extemely well with
PMK Pryo.

Where is your blog? URL?

Jeffery Smith
New Orleans, LA