[rollei_list] Re: Okay, I think I screwed up

  • From: David Dodge <dannysoar@xxxxxxx>
  • To: rollei_list@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Mon, 28 Aug 2006 20:50:44 -0400

If you look around you might find a piece of plastic that fits. I found that if I saw off the bottom 1/8th of a plastic can Kodak 35mm cassettes come in, it fits perfectly on both my Flexaret and my Wirgin Edinax . The bottom of the old black cans looks better. I once bought an Exakta mount Steinhell Tele-Quinar that came with a very strange plastic doodad for the rear cap. Lots of spiky teeth on the outside.
David - The dannysoar david.

Jeffery Smith wrote:

I was able to get a plastic push-on cap for my Rolleicord IV. Unfortunately,
the first time I tried to pull it off, it snapped in half.

Jeffery Smith
New Orleans, LA
http://www.400tx.com
http://400tx.blogspot.com/