[rollei_list] Re: Off Topic request

  • From: Peter Mattei <petermattei@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: rollei_list@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Thu, 9 Dec 2010 08:27:16 -0800

I have a 2000 that I have used infrequently.  It's brilliant in design,
particularly if you have the grip attachment (I haven't bought one yet).  I
have a few lenses for it that I have for the SL35 as-well.  The waist-level
finder has been terrific for a 16mm Zeiss distagon that I received in-trade
for a couple of speakers. P. Mattei