[rollei_list] Re: OT: The Real World of CDs

  • From: "Peter K." <peterk727@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: rollei_list@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Wed, 19 Apr 2006 06:46:58 -0700

How does one bad CD, of which there is no determination as to whether it may
have been produced incorrectly, or you are reading it with the wrong CD
player constitute a mainstream problem? The product DOn is referring to is
for those who do not take care of their CDs. People leave them out, scratch
them, etc. That is that the product is designed for.

If I were ever elected to a public office Eric, I am going to hire you as my
propaganda minister.

Peter K