[rollei_list] Re: OT: 35mm RF (Cosina)

  • From: "Jeffery Smith" <jls@xxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <rollei_list@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 18 Apr 2006 18:15:37 -0500

The Leica Digilux I and Digilux II are both made by Panasonic. Panasonic
also badges them under their own name. This isn't new...Leica also sold a
Minilux, made by Fuji. However, their current P&S (the CM) is apparently
assembled in Germany.

Jeffery Smith
New Orleans, LA
http://www.400tx.com <http://www.400tx.com/>