[rollei_list] Re: OT: Political Labels

  • From: "Peter K." <peterk727@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: rollei_list@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Fri, 22 Apr 2005 06:23:18 -0700

Ahh, so now the question is, did Mickey Rooney use a Rolleiflex or Rolleico=
rd?
Jerry, since you and he were buds way back in the day, perhaps you can tell=
 us.

Peter K

On 4/22/05, Jerry Lehrer <jerryleh@xxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
> Jon,
>=20
> Dawn is a Rutherford. Her mother, Margaret, was a MacDonald before
> marriage.  Her cousin is Ann Rutherford, who co-starred in lots of films
> with Mickey Roony.
>=20
> Jerry
>=20
> jon.stanton@xxxxxxxxxxx wrote:
>=20
> > Marc wrote:
> > "Note:  I am personally about as right-wing as you can get, and I did N=
OT vote for Geo. W. Bush for President either in 2000 or in 2004.  I feel t=
hat the war in Iraq is a huge mistake and felt so before we went there.....=
.... yes, I stand behind the troops.  But I feel that the entire Bush Admin=
istration is a disaster though, thank heavens, it is not the disaster-with-=
constant-comedy which was the mark of
> > the previous regime."
> > Pretty much my position also...And Jerry...I'm descended from Scotch Pr=
esbyterians....Knoxites if you will, as well as Gillespie, Rutherford and a=
 string of Browns...Ancestry also includes Huguenots....
>=20
>=20

--=20
Peter K