[rollei_list] Re: "There is a 220 Rollei T" (was: Austin has ... )

  • From: "Peter K." <peterk727@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: rollei_list@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Fri, 22 Apr 2005 06:20:50 -0700

Ardie,

That is dead wrong. I corresponded with Herr Prochnow and asked this
eaxct question. He wrote the Rollei report and held various positions
at the Rollei factory during this time. The T was never made with a
220 option. That link indicating such is complete nonsense.

FWIW, just because it is on the internet does not make it true.

Peter K

On 4/21/05, Ardeshir Mehta <ardeshir@xxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
>=20
> On Thursday, April 21, 2005, at 01:26  PM, Bob Shell wrote:
>=20
> > There is a 220 Rollei T
> > There is a 220 Rollei T
> > There is a 220 Rollei T
> >
> > So now it's true and we can stop worrying about it every time it comes
> > up here.
>=20
> Of course it's true. Marc says so at
> <http://www.foto.no/rolleiflex/Rolleiflex-t.html>.