[rollei_list] OT Mapple...Avedon cameras

  • From: CarlosMFreaza <cmfreaza@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: rollei_list@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Mon, 8 Mar 2010 22:05:06 -0300

These are the cameras Avedon used according his direct assistant and
studio manager from 1952 to 1965, he writes:  "Checking out the hits
on this blog, I notice that one recurring question asked of Google
(and other search engines) is "What Cameras Did Avedon Use?" Well, I
can answer that as far as the periods 1952 through '56 and '60 through
'65 are concerned. And I doubt that his choice of cameras was
significantly different at any other time in his nearly 60-year
career":
http://lifeslittleadventures.typepad.com/lifes_little_adventures/2007/11/the-avedon-ye-2.html
or
http://tiny.cc/3xtIy