[rollei_list] Re: OT Digital PS

  • From: jon.stanton@xxxxxxxxxxx
  • To: rollei_list@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Tue, 19 Apr 2005 19:45:00 +0000

Can I assume that what you are trying to say is:  ''I want a cheap digital
camera to photograph my excess gear for posting to eBay"?  Right?
Why don't you offer it to us first?
Jerry
Jerry,   <g>   It's not camera gear...Lot's of Ham Radio stuff, United Nations
stamp collections, U.S. First Day Covers....Hmm...I do have a 2 1/4 x 3 1/4
Speed Graphic with a Zeiss lens the guy at Keeble Shuchat got excited
about...But I think I will keep it...
Jon