[rollei_list] Re: OT Digital PS

  • From: "Jim Somberg" <jimsberg_04@xxxxxxx>
  • To: <rollei_list@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 19 Apr 2005 12:42:08 -0700

 Yeh, we pay top dollar. Besides, I tried to list some excess 645 Mamiya stuff
on Ebay and found out that 5mp images don't work. Now I gotta figure out how to
shoot at 2mp on the same borrowed digital camera. If there's any interest in
Mamyia 645 prisms, grip, and motor drive let me know and I'll list them Friday.
Love the M645 1000S I have-great lenses.