[rollei_list] Re: OT: Baseball

  • From: "Robert Lilley" <54moggie@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <rollei_list@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 22 Jul 2008 13:53:32 -0400

As I said, it is apart of the family legend and I am not sure how much truth
there is in it - could be that he was in the farm league feeding the 'A's'
or his stint with the 'A's was so short he's not mentioned.  I do know that
Pennock and my grandfather were from the same area - Pennock was from
Kenneth Square and my family came from Marshallton (West Chester) PA.
Rob