[rollei_list] Re: OT: 1st real EBAY trouble in 10+ years...

  • From: Mark Rabiner <mark@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <rollei_list@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 16 Mar 2010 19:20:41 -0400

> Hi Mark,
>
> IMO, you don't want to give PayPal your "regular" bank account.  PayPal is
> very difficult to fight, and giving them access to all your money is really
> not in your best interest IMO.  Free bank accounts are all over the place.
>
> Regards,
>
> Austin

Absolutely!  Last time I thought about joining they were being besieged by a
class action suit I'd have been smarter letting the Russian mafia hold my
money for me in his top left pocket.
Yet the lists are filled with people who live and die by them. I'm alone.
And not about to give PayPal anything. Nohow.

[Rabs]
Mark William Rabiner