[rollei_list] Re: New Photo Book

  • From: Allen Zak <azak@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: rollei_list@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Thu, 2 Jun 2005 14:47:33 -0400

In 1975 my wife and I determined that primarily because of air quality,
Los Angeles was not fit for human habitation.  For that reason we
moved, with child and livestock, from there to Columbus, Ohio, in July
of that year.   As luck would have it, there was a freak air inversion
phenomenon covering the eastern part of the United States, detectible
as far west as Kansas.  On the day we arrived in Columbus, the air was
almost exactly like what we had fled in Los Angeles.
But it only happened that one time.

Allen Zak